Maximising commissioning outcomes through working with the voluntary and community sector
This workshop explored how to maximise commissioning outcomes through working with the voluntary and community sector (VCS).
- An understanding of the contribution the VCS can make to supporting person centred care
- How to capture local views, experiences and needs
- How to develop an action plan to embed partnership working with the VCS
- Different approaches to developing the market and collaborating with VCS providers
- It is important to map local VCS organisations and what they do – this will enable greater discussion about engaging with the VCS around commissioning decisions
- The VCS is close to patients and focused on wellbeing – they are often innovative in their approach and less risk adverse.
This workshop has been delivered. To enquire about future delivery options please contact us via the Get in Touch tab.